When I was in college, I read about the political economy of race, existentialism, and American Literature. My days were filled with Camus and Baldwin, William Julius Wilson and Kozol, Faulkner and Cather. I don't know what happened, but now I read up on thin crust and pizza al taglio and fineness of the stone ground and bran cutting gluten. I love a lot of things (burgers, in season tomatoes, steak tacos, broccoli slow cooked, my wife, etc.) but I am a little crazy for pizza. Here is all the pizza that I've been reading, watching, and staring at:
- Chris Bianco is a legend. Truly the king of Pizza in this here country. One day, I hope to grow up and be him.
- Marta Manhattan - Danny Meyer's thin thin thin Roman style pizza place is blowing my mind. Must try now. Great article about the chef and Marta's pizza recipe.
- Currently trying to find plane tickets to Seattle to try out Pizzeria Gabbiano (also need to Shazam the soundtrack because I am enchanted). I want to live inside of this video.
- I enjoy bars. You know how I feel about pizza. Bar Pizza?
- Gabrielle Bonci scares me and I love him.
- The art of finishing pizzas, especially with olive oil, good olive oil.